Due to the volume of requests we receive we ask that you please complete our online form to begin the booking process. Please provide as much detail as possible (i.e., placement, size, reference images). Providing all pertinent information at the start of the booking process creates efficiency in scheduling your appointment.
PLEASE NOTE MOST ARTISTS ARE CURRENTLY BOOKING 4-6 WEEKS IN ADVANCE (late August/ early September 2021). Prior to submission please read over the shop policies and requirements below.
After an artist approves your tattoo appointment, we will require a $50-$100 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit paid through a Square email invoice to complete the booking. The amount depends on the artist & the size of the piece. Your date is not booked if we do not have a completed payment on file. The amount of the required deposit may vary based on the length of the session (i.e., longer sessions and large pieces may require a higher deposit amount).
Why is a deposit required?
1. It secures your appointment date.
2. It commissions the artist to start work on designing your tattoo image.
The value of the deposit is subtracted from the final cost of the tattoo.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, a 48-hour notice BY PHONE (not text or email) is required or your deposit will be forfeited. More deposit policies may apply depending on your artist so be sure to check with them directly if you have any questions.
Regulations and Requirements
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a valid government-issued photo ID with you the day of your appointment. Valid photo IDs must have your photo and your birthdate printed on the same piece of identification. This includes driver’s licenses, state IDs, military IDs, and passports
- Expired ID cards will not be accepted
- Parental consent for minors is not legal for tattooing in Massachusetts
- You cannot get tattooed without your photo ID present at the time of your appointment
In accordance with local and state laws, you are required to wear a mask or face covering over your nose and mouth in order to enter the studio.
Online Request Form
Once the request form is completed a member of our team will reach out to discuss the next steps in booking your appointment. We strive to respond to all inquiries within one week. Please note, your appointment is not fully booked until we have confirmed AND you have paid your deposit.
Walk-in or same day appointments are limited. Please call the shop directly for inquiries about same-day availability.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT OFFER ANY TYPE OF BODY PIERCING