Witch City Ink is located in downtown Salem, Massachusetts. We are LGBTQIA+ friendly. No piercing.
Getting Tattooed at Witch City Ink
We are currently booking most custom projects by appointment only, about 3-6 weeks out for most artists. Please reference our Booking Policies tab for additional information on policies and requirements.
Completing our online booking form is the most efficient way to initiate scheduling your tattoo appointment. Once your form is submitted we can begin working with our team to determine the next steps in the booking process. Our goal is to provide a response to all inquiries within one week!
IMPORTANT *OCTOBER INQUIRIES*
We are not taking scheduled appointments during the month of October. Our artists are working out of their flash books exclusively. Shop minimum is $150 per person and that price goes up based on size, placement, and artist discretion.
Please review the shop request process for October.
- Walk-in Appointments only from 12pm – 8pm EST.
- No pre-scheduled appointments.
- Requests are serviced as First come, First serve.
- A new walk-in list is created each day. Please keep in mind if we cannot get through the list for the day we will start a new one the following day.
- Flash Designs Only
- Shop minimum is $150 per person. Please note the price goes up based on size, placement, and artist discretion. Not all body placements may be available during October.
Please note- the only person allowed in the room during the scheduled session is the individual being tattooed. No additional guests may be in the room during that time.
We suggest arriving early so your name is higher on the list as a line typically forms out front at the beginning of each day.
We are open 7 days a week from 12pm-8pm.
You must be 18 or older with a valid photo ID to get tattooed. No exceptions. No piercing.